The AQP publishes materials for public use. Please download and share!
Brochures & Handouts
- Actions You Can Take [0.1 MB pdf]
- Children and Air Quality [4.9 MB pdf]
- Older Adults and Air Quality [5.5 MB pdf]
- Your Business and Air Quality [5.5 MB pdf]
Social Media Graphics
- 5 Tips for Improving Air Quality [9.9 MB zip]
- PA Constitution/Walk, Bike, and Take Transit [1.1 MB png]
Tools for Businesses
Tools for Schools
- Air Quality and Outdoor Activity Guidance for Schools [0.1 MB pdf]
- Workbook for Kids: "Where's Mike?"Workbook for Kids: "Where's Mike?" [2.6 MB pdf]
- Workbook for Kids: "Where's Mike?" Teacher’s Guide [0.8 MB pdf]
- AQP Partnership Activity Sheet [10.2 MB pdf]
The AQP is proud to provide the "Where's Mike?" air quality activity workbook for kids. The workbook was designed with the input of educators, school district curriculum committee members, and health and planning professionals to introduce students to the concepts of air pollution, and it may impact children's health. It also offers suggestions about how students and their families can prevent air pollution and protect their health using air quality forecasts provided by federal, state, and local government resources.